Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!!!




This is it! January 1st. I'm stepping up to the challenges I set for myself and I'm going to make 2016 a good year. I'm very excited to start a new year with a new mindset and a clean slate.

I'm going to simplify things in my life so that I'm not bogged down by clutter and complications.

I'm going to connect with my family and friends more so that I can build up my relationships and strengthen my ties.

I'm going to take one photo everyday as a way to create a visual journal of my life.

I'm going to blog (right here!) about my journey to keep myself accountable and to have an outlet for my thoughts and feelings.

I want to focus on living the best life I can live and shake off the negativity in my life so that only the good stuff sticks around.

Here's to 2016 being a great year for personal growth, but also importantly, for peace and understanding the world-over.

Hurray!


No comments:

Post a Comment