Sunday, December 27, 2015

My photo-a-day challenge for 2016

One of my 2016 goals is to work on taking one photo a day as part of a photo journal. Well, that seems pretty daunting to figure out how to take 365 photos, especially since I'm a novice and not a photographer of any sort... well, actually it'll be 366 photos in 2016 because LEAP YEAR! So I decided to take some help from the wonderful world wide web (throwback!) and find monthly challenges on Pinterest to make this a little easier.

January's challenge comes from PosterJack Blog. I don't plan to use the hashtag that's in the image, but I did create an Instagram account to post my photos to. Follow along @kim.guernsey and I'll be using #kgphotos2016 for my monthly challenges.


Instagram



PS) Other hashtags I'll be using with my photos are:

  • #kgchitown - Chicago, where I live, work, and play!
  • #kgfatkid - Any and all food related photos! Please don't be offended by the tag, it's an homage to an inside joke from college.
  • #kgmomlife - Life is a little different now, with a wonderful child in the picture.
  • #kgbookwork - Books are so important to me, that I need to take pictures of them.
  • #kglove - This is probably going to be my catchall for photos of family, friends, books, pretty scenery, and anything else that doesn't meet the criteria of the other hashtags or my photo challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment